**NEW** - Adobe Spark Edu now available for all MWISD students and staff
- We are excited to make this available for all MWISD. This is an easy to use web tool for all grade levels!
- All premium features included!
- No age restrictions for this District managed app
- IDs are automatically created for all students and staff
- Click the ‘Adobe Spark’ app in Classlink and you will be automatically logged on
What is Adobe Spark:
Adobe Spark is a web tool that you, and your students, can use to tell stories, write papers, create images and videos, share ideas, and more, in minutes,
no design expertise required. Spark creates content in three formats:
• Spark Video is used to create videos.
• Spark Page is used to create magazine-style web stories or presentations.
• Spark Post is used to create graphics, posters, signs
Sounds interesting, tell me more:
Adobe Spark supports three story formats, three ways to express ideas:
• Spark Video lets you turn your story into a captivating animated
narrated video in just minutes. Presenting a report, explaining a concept
in class, or telling a personal story has never been easier. Starting with a
blank slate, or using gentle prompts as a guide, teachers and students
use Spark to talk through their story one line at a time. Pick from
thousands of beautiful, iconic images (or use your own) to illustrate your
ideas, and add icons and your own video clips. Select a design theme
and supporting music. Spark automatically incorporates cinema-quality
animation; just tap play and view it on any device or browser. Then,
share with friends, family, and the world.
• Spark Page turns stories into modern, professional, attention-grabbing
web pages. With Page, teachers and students can bring words and
images together in fun ways, turning essays, assignments, reports, and
more into engaging visual stories. Play with a variety of layouts, and add
text. Use your own photos, or pick from thousands of free online images
(with appropriate filtering applied). Simply tap on one of the
professional themes and beautiful fonts, and magazine-style design and
motion transforms the story. The end result is a modern, responsive web
page, one that looks great on any device and any size screen.
• Spark Post enables you to create stunning graphics in seconds. Start by
remixing a design, or start from scratch to create a truly unique
masterpiece. Either way, add an image, provide text, and beautiful
typography will be applied on-the-fly. Transform your creation by
applying design filters with a single tap. Each tap gives you completely
new layouts, color palettes, typography styles, and photo filters - no
design experience required. When you’re done, save your creation, print,
- The Adobe Spark formats can also be used together. Create a Spark Video
and embed it in a Spark Page. Or create an image with Spark Post and use it
in a Spark Video or a Spark Page. Or, create an amazing Page or Video story
and use Spark Post to create a social media image to drive traffic to your
- Remember, log on using the Adobe Spark app in Classlink.
- Getting started step by step guide - http://bit.ly/adobe-spark-edu
- Spark Edu web site - https://spark.adobe.com/edu/